The Mastic Tree Essential Oil (Pistacia lentiscus) is certified organic, 100% pure and natural. It is obtained by steam distillation of the branch. This wild harvested plant comes from Tunisia.
This organic essential oil is a HEBBD oil (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil). This product is classified as a natural aroma.
Dosage for food : 1 to 2 drops maximum (do not exceed 2%).
Precautions for the use of essential oils:
- The use of essential oils is not recommended with children, pregnant or lactating women, elderly persons or persons which are suffering from chronic diseases
- Do not use essential oils in intravenous or intramuscular injections
- Never apply essential oils directly on mucous membranes, nose, eyes, auditory canal, etc.
- For people with allergic tendency systematically perform an allergy test before use
- Never heat up an essential oil for diffusion
The information mentioned on this website are from articles and books published by health professionals. They are provided for informational purposes and are not a substitute for advice and prescriptions provided by a doctor. Only a doctor is authorized to deliver the most appropriate therapeutic treatment. Artizarts disclaims all responsibility in case of accident or injury suffered by anyone who would practice self-medication on the basis of the information contained on this website.
Linear monoterpene: 69 ; Alcohol monoterpene: 10 % ; Ketone monoterpene: 2 % ; Linear sesquiterpene: 15 % ; Alcohol sesquiterpene: 2 % ; Esters: 2 %
Contains natural compounds which may present an allergic risk in certain sensitive people